Opening series last run contest (3 winners!) Mets and Braves

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
criollos is the game 1 winner, with Andres Torres scoring the only run in the game! He did not guess the final score to be 1-0, so the Brian McCann plate is still up for grabs. Game 2 is on Saturday. Good luck to everyone!
-Casey

criollos is the game 1 winner, with Andres Torres scoring the only run in the game! He did not guess the final score to be 1-0, so the Brian McCann plate is still up for grabs. Game 2 is on Saturday. Good luck to everyone!
-Casey

Awesome! Thanks a lot Casey. I saw that Torres went right to the DL right after the game, so no more chances for me after the first game. I am going to be requesting the White Sox team set for my son, if possible. Thanks again,

Luis

Thanks for playing, criollos!

2012 Topps Series 1 White Sox team set:
17 - Alex Rios
31 - Brent Morel
105 - Paul Konerko
116 - AJ Pierzynski
149 - Chris Sale
183 - Addison Reed
199 - Adam Dunn
228 - Brent Lillibridge
244 - Sergio Santos
254 - Phillip Humber
311 - John Danks

I will post up a free trade and get this sent to you next week.
-Casey

jscatman wins game 2 as Lucas Duda crosses home plate in the 7th with his 2nd HR. David Wright blue refractor out to you!
-Casey

Brian McCann Braves 3 Mets 1

Looks like Mike wins the Zimmerman/Jones dual GU, as Brian McCann's solo shot in the 8th was the last run scored in game 3.
I will be posting free trades with all the winners tonight, and shipping out sometime mid-week.
Thanks for playing!
-Casey

Thank you Casey, great contest!

Briann McCann will always be my favorite non-Giants player... his 2010 All Star game hit gave the Giants home field advantage in the World Series.

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.