Opening up my autograph PC - several hundred autos to look through

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WOW! Lots of cards to look through. Probably didn't look as closely as I should have but I didn't see anything I can use for the Gibson. Thanks for your interest.

I know it is HOF, but I see you have two of them, so I thought I would ask......

Bob Gibson Sports Illustrated auto

I would trade the
2007 Topps Co-Signers Silver Bronze #121 Alex Gordon AU (116/150) $25.00
for
2002 Finest Moments Autographs #FMALA Luis Aparicio $25.00

PS
Since you are a Klesko SC I'd be willing to part with one of these if interested.
2005 Zenith
#ZB-18 2005 Zenith Z-Jerseys Prime Ryan Klesko #'d 060/150 ( orange,white,blue patch,its the bottom of the letter "P" and lower potion of the circle of the Padres circular team logo)
#ZB-18 2005 Zenith Z-Jerseys Prime Ryan Klesko #'d 025/150 (all patch - orange,blue,white It the upper portion of the letter "R" in the Padres circular team patch) An absolute beauty of a patch !!!! Definately unique !

I posted up the Gordon for Aparicio deal... I already have a couple of the 2005 Zenith Z-Jerseys Prime #18 Ryan Klesko/150 cards, but thanks for offering those.

All of those are still available.
WOW! Interested in this one - 2005 Donruss Signature HOF Combos 53 Don Sutton/Duke Snider Dual AUTO Print run 100? (what is the bv?) I do have a high dollar Mets auto lurking about somewhere : )
and
2018 Topps Chrome Update Autographs HMT7 Miles Mikolas AUTO

Hey Rick - thanks for the post. Could use these:

JOSE BAUTISTA 2010 Topps Peak Performance #PPA-JB
ROBINSON CANO 2011 Topps Topps 60 #T60A-RC
JUAN CENTENO Donruss Elite Turn of the Century RC #90
JD DAVIS 2015 Bowman Chrome RC #BCAP-JD #'d 085/250
WILSON RAMOS 2010 Topps Chrome RC #189

You can search "auto" on my tradelist link to find the autos I have available. Thanks!

I have no idea on BV on that one, unfortunately. I can try to figure that out, though. I wouldn't move it for any of these little guys, but if you've got one of the big names on my list, then yes, I'm definitely open to that! :)

I'll end the suspense. This is the high dollar card.
2014 Topps Tek David Wright TEKtonics autograph #TD-DW #'d 06/10

I have no idea on BV on that one, unfortunately. I can try to figure that out, though. I wouldn't move it for any of these little guys, but if you've got one of the big names on my list, then yes, I'm definitely open to that! :)