Organizing cards on the iPad?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FrostyCollects

Prospect
I ordered myself an iPad 2 yesterday and am expecting to get it tomorrow....

So does any iPad/iPad 2 owner here maintain card checklists on his/her iPad? What app is being used? I've gone through the App Store but didn't find anything beyond generic spreadsheet apps (Numbers, etc). Wondering if some collectors have developed (or are trying to develop) apps that would be perfect for us.

Any info/advice would be much appreciated.

I use an Excel spreadsheet saved to a Dropbox account. I can open/modify the workbook using Microsoft Quickoffice on the iPad.

I ordered myself an iPad 2 yesterday and am expecting to get it tomorrow....

So does any iPad/iPad 2 owner here maintain card checklists on his/her iPad? What app is being used? I've gone through the App Store but didn't find anything beyond generic spreadsheet apps (Numbers, etc). Wondering if some collectors have developed (or are trying to develop) apps that would be perfect for us.

Any info/advice would be much appreciated.

If someone ever develops that app... plmk!!

Thanks,
Adam

My lists are in google docs and google sites. I can access them on my iphone at all times. there is a google docs app that will take you directly to you doc when tapped on