OT: Mutoscope Cards

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nsucolonel

Rookie
5.00 star(s)
Well I know this is off topic from sports cards but thought many of you fellow bench members would appreciate these. These are actually my fathers. He is a huge vintage non-sports card collector. They are called Mutoscope Cards. They were available the same way Exhibite cards were. They are also the same size. Most of them are art work of Pin-ups and models. They were produced during the 1940's. I have about 60 different ones but will only post a few of them on here.

Enjoy!!!!!!

scan0028-vi.jpgscan0018-vi.jpg

I wont post anymore pics just incase these affend anyone. But here is the link to the rest of the ones I have.

http://public.fotki.com/nsucolonel/non-sorts/vintage-sets/mutoscope-cards/

Also if anyone has any of these please let me know.

Jason

Those are pretty cool. Very risque for the 40s. I love the one on the left as it relates to WWII.

Yes some of them are risque. That's why I was nervous about posting them. Didn't want to offend anyone. They are beautiful art work. I do really like the war one too.

Jason