Our "big" non-profit show on March 8th

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sabrgeek

Bench Warmer
That's correct: and I'll try not to post too often But this is a show where I'm able to give back to the collecting community so it's near and dear to my heart.

This is time for our spring show to benefit the Adat Chaverim Brotherhood (Men's Club) at Adat Chaverim located at 6300 Independence Parkway, Plano, TX 75023 in Plano TX. The show will be on March 8th from 9 A.M to 4 P.M and as always we will have free cards for all attendees who pay our $1 suggested donation as well as plenty of door prizes. All the cards have been donated by collectors like you and me and we're always looking for more (and can provide tax receipt sheets). Our friends from Panini were nice enough to drop off several Cowboys WR Kevin Williams at our show last Saturday and we have other nice door prizes as well.

We'll also have approximately 30 tables of sports cards and memorabilia for sale. Only a few dealer tables remain.

Hope to see you on the 8th

Rich

First Bump

That's correct: and I'll try not to post too often But this is a show where I'm able to give back to the collecting community so it's near and dear to my heart.

This is time for our spring show to benefit the Adat Chaverim Brotherhood (Men's Club) at Adat Chaverim located at 6300 Independence Parkway, Plano, TX 75023 in Plano TX. The show will be on March 8th from 9 A.M to 4 P.M and as always we will have free cards for all attendees who pay our $1 suggested donation as well as plenty of door prizes. All the cards have been donated by collectors like you and me and we're always looking for more (and can provide tax receipt sheets). Our friends from Panini were nice enough to drop off several Cowboys WR Kevin Williams autographed cards at our show last Saturday and we have other nice door prizes as well.

We'll also have approximately 30 tables of sports cards and memorabilia for sale. Only a few tables remain.

Rich

This is time for our spring show to benefit the Adat Chaverim Brotherhood (Men's Club) at Adat Chaverim located at 6300 Independence Parkway, Plano, TX 75023 in Plano TX. The show will be on March 8th from 9 A.M to 4 P.M and as always we will have free cards for all attendees who pay our $1 suggested donation as well as plenty of door prizes. All the cards have been donated by collectors like you and me and we're always looking for more (and can provide tax receipt sheets). Our friends from Panini were nice enough to drop off several Cowboys WR Kevin Williams at our show last Saturday and we have other nice door prizes as well.

We'll also have approximately 30 tables of sports cards and memorabilia for sale. We have only a few tables left for sale.

Rich

P.S. At our monthly show at the Southfork Hotel in Plano, the April 18th show will have Michael Downs, Star 1980's Cowboys Defensive Back signing autographs. JSA will also be there. More details later

We'll also have approximately 30 tables of sports cards and memorabilia for sale. We have only a few tables left for sale.

Rich

P.S. At our monthly show at the Southfork Hotel in Plano, the April 18th show will have Michael Downs, Star 1980's Cowboys Defensive Back signing autographs. JSA will also be there. More details later

Rich

We'll also have approximately 30 tables of sports cards and memorabilia for sale. Dealer tables just about sold out

Rich

We'll also have approximately 30 tables of sports cards and memorabilia for sale. Dealer tables just about sold out

Rich

Door Prize Drawings at 9:30, 11:30, 1:30 and 3:30

Rich