Over 600+ Refs/Xfractors/Blue Refs available for Shipping + you choose the value!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pat: Trade posted - I'm just looking for exact shipping on the lot, plus whatever value you feel is fair for the cards when you receive them. I am sending you all of the Giants and Yankees I have, since there has not been as much interest in those as I originally thought.

Sportnut: Marlins are yours, trade posted

Dodgers, Marlins, Pirates, Yankees, and Giants are now gone as well. Have these teams remaining!

Braves
Mets

Pirates
Reds
Brewers

Diamondbacks
Rockies
Padres

Blue Jays
Rays
Orioles

Royals

Astros
A's
Mariners

Still have these teams available:

Braves
Mets

Pirates
Reds
Brewers

Diamondbacks
Rockies
Padres

Blue Jays
Rays
Orioles

Royals

Astros
A's
Mariners

Still have these available:

Braves
Mets

Pirates
Reds
Brewers

Diamondbacks
Rockies
Padres

Blue Jays
Rays
Orioles

Royals

Astros
A's
Mariners

Still have these teams available - all I am looking for is the price of postage plus whatever you think is a fair price on the cards contained!

Braves
Mets

Pirates
Reds
Brewers

Diamondbacks
Rockies
Padres

Blue Jays
Rays
Orioles

Royals

Astros
A's
Mariners

No team collectors out there? These lots are loaded, and you only pay shipping (anywhere from $4-$7) plus whatever value you think the cards are worth. I am easy to work with, and am not looking for $50 or whatever per team. Most lots have ranged from $13-$21, plus shipping.

Updated the original post, have all of these teams available:

Braves
Mets

Pirates
Reds
Brewers

Diamondbacks
Rockies
Padres

Blue Jays
Rays
Orioles