PANINI REDEMPTION HELP????

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nomahlovesyah

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Hi all I have two outstanding redemptions from 2020 and I have called, emailed, everything. Never got a responose. Never got my cards. Anyone know whom I can call or what I can do?

Best of luck. I had a 2019 Tatis Significant Signature that was sent in in 2019 - finally received this summer. I still have a 2020 of I believe it is Rizzo that is still outstanding.
I phoned multiple times- put on hold every time. I mailed with photocopies of the redemption card several times. I sent a resisted letter that was stamped by a notary which they would have to sign to receive. I even filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau. ( I wasn't the first, there were dozens of complaints filed against them)
Their customer service is about as low as it can be.

My only suggestion is to be patient and don't give up.

Best of luck. I had a 2019 Tatis Significant Signature that was sent in in 2019 - finally received this summer. I still have a 2020 of I believe it is Rizzo that is still outstanding.
I phoned multiple times- put on hold every time. I mailed with photocopies of the redemption card several times. I sent a resisted letter that was stamped by a notary which they would have to sign to receive. I even filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau. ( I wasn't the first, there were dozens of complaints filed against them)
Their customer service is about as low as it can be.

My only suggestion is to be patient and don't give up.
Thanks Rick I do appreciate it! The fact you finally got your card gives me hope! One is a Grisham which is kind of “whatever,” but the other is a Red Bo Jackson parallel #’d card which I really want. So, we will see…

As. long panini does not have your redemptions as closed out. your ok. if you find your self going to the nationals. panini is always there. and they may swap out your card on site.

all i get is that all persons are busy at this time i even stayed on hold waiting for over an hour they do not respond to e-mails at all

have mercy i finally talked to someone only waited less than 5 minutes for someone to answer i gave them my submission numbers and they said that they would sub for my two request i will wait and see

I haven't gotten through to them either! Then there's their point cards in lieu of an autograph.
When you go to redeem them, if you can find something you can use, they want $13 for minimum shipping!
If you get a redemption, you don't pay for shipping, aren't points like a redemption?
Bob
Only $52 left to break a box of 2021 Bowman Chrome baseball and two 2022 Topps Chrome blaster. Plus, base cards from two blasters I've opened! Plus, the usual extra free cards, I don't see anyone else giving away!