Panini Redemption Cards

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

crankbait09

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
I know there have been talks on here about Panini taking forever and a day to ship out redemption cards.
i sent 3 of them in over 120 days ago. I got an email saying that time frame had expired and it asked what I'd like to do.
I selected the option to continue waiting.

has anyone else experienced the same? is it as good as gone at this point?
The only redemption cards I have ever received, came from Topps. And I actually received those.

I actuall had a jrod redemption from Panini that they asked if I wanted to wait after the 120 I said i would wait and it actually came in a week later

At least they gave you an option. The last couple I've had the only option they gave me was to take the stupid rewards points!!

I sent in a 2021 Tarik skubral Mosaic auto in 2 years ago. Got like 2 or 3 of those emails. Always chose the keep waiting. Stopped getting them and haven't heard anything about my card since. I assume it's just gone at this point.

for what its worth......I contacted Panini last week some time about these redemption issues that i mentioned in the original post. the customer service rep said that the time that it takes for us to receive these cards, is out of their hands. They said they are waiting for the players to return the signed cards back to them. Until they get these cards, their hands are tied.

They said that I could request a replacement card if I choose. I have since done that, so we will see if it gets mailed to me in short time frame.

I'll keep you updated.

for what its worth......I contacted Panini last week some time about these redemption issues that i mentioned in the original post. the customer service rep said that the time that it takes for us to receive these cards, is out of their hands. They said they are waiting for the players to return the signed cards back to them. Until they get these cards, their hands are tied.

They said that I could request a replacement card if I choose. I have since done that, so we will see if it gets mailed to me in short time frame.

I'll keep you updated.
I'd say that could be true except for I've seen the card that I have the redemption for on ebay for sale. So if they are still waiting on the stickers from the player then I wouldnt think there would be the cards listed for sale. Plus, I could see Star players taking forever to sign but guys barely on a team would probably want to sign asap to get paid for their signatures. I have the skrubal from 2021 still pending and the couple from 2022 I have are all bench players. Also seems Topps doesn't have this issue....

I'll keep you updated.
I've had redemptions out there for a good while. Got the same messages and requested replacements. 6 months and still nothing. Guess they're waiting for the replacements as well. Butch