Part 15! Trading Great Gameused & Autographs for your junk gu/autos plus more!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

let me know on those cowboys,you might have missed my post ...... thanks

Sorry about that I just brushed through the 2 gu/auto pile and found 9 cowboys for you. You want me to list them all or? Just did a real quick check. About to be leaving work now so let me know and I'll get you a list if you want tomorrow. thanks

no need for list ill take those 9 and send the 18 Gu/autos but wont be able to ship till Friday if that's ok ....... thanks

Go ahead and post it I'll continue to look for more as well. Will be Friday or Saturday before I will have chance to send them. Thanks do you need them all in hard cases ?

Go ahead and post it I'll continue to look for more as well. Will be Friday or Saturday before I will have chance to send them. Thanks do you need them all in hard cases ?

Sounds good I"ll post now. Friday or saturday is fine. You can send them any way you would like as long as they are protected. Whatever is easier. Thank you