Past Week - Walking Dead, Set Hit, HoFer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SLNoble13

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
This past week brought some nice pick ups!

The Walking Dead -

Amber Chaney - she was cast as Herschel Green's walker wife in The Walking Dead. I e-mailed her a little while ago and she sent this signed 8x10 photo and included a nice letter back. Very happy with this success!

The Last Starfigher

Growing up I loved 80's movies and still do. I enjoyed this one and when I was growing up, I had a crush on Catherine Mary Stewart. So I contacted her through her website and asked permission to write to her and she agreed and I sent my photos to get signed. Took less then 2 weeks for them to come back signed! Another awesome pick up

omfzp.jpg

Now for the cards:

Hubie Brooks - I forgot when I sent these 2 cards. Both set hits for my 89 Topps and 90 UD.

Dick Groat - Signed this old Heritage card and also wrote me a letter back about his experience at Duke. Took less then 10 days

Bernard Gilkey - thought these were goners but they surprised me and came back. All three signed. Sent on 9/24/2011. The Pinnacle and Fleer ones are for trade

Kansas City Royals team card - Already signed by 2 other Royals Hall of Fame players (Steve Busby and Mark Gubizca). Recently sent to Jeff Montgomery and received both of them back signed for my 3rd Royal. Debating on who to send to next.

Chris Mullin - Glad I jumped on the Mullin train. Sent two cards and received them both back signed. Took about 3 months.

Amanda Beard - sent a 10' Goodwin card c/o her home address. Returned back signed.

28m2vpz.jpg

nice job!!!! tough call on the royals card...gura will sign for $2 i think. otis is $5

great haul!!!