• ATTENTION: Do you have a local card shop near you? If so, please help us out by adding their location into our new card shop tool.

Past years successes

daktion

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Hey fellow TTMers. I know it's been a while since my last posting in the success forum. I don't have a lot of time to spend on the bench or make my customs and send them out. Here are my successes over the past year.

KCLJ520

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Your customs are awesome, you had some great successes! The answers players provide to your questions are so cool too, truly one of a kind items!

I had Maury Buford from the Super Bowl XX 1985 Bears send a note back to me when I had sent him a photo to sign, saying he had never seen the photo before, and asked for a copy for his book, so I was excited to receive that success....cool to see a similar response from Tommy in your successes!

God Bless,

Kevin Mc

t.rooster

All-Star
4.90 star(s)
I was an avid football fan the year Miami went 17-0 and though I am not a Dolphins fan it was an amazing feat to be admired by anyone, nice returns, you go.....

daktion

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
congrats
nice pick ups
job well done
great custom cards
thanks for sharing brett

Thanks Tom.

Congrats.

Thanks.

Your customs are awesome, you had some great successes! The answers players provide to your questions are so cool too, truly one of a kind items!

I had Maury Buford from the Super Bowl XX 1985 Bears send a note back to me when I had sent him a photo to sign, saying he had never seen the photo before, and asked for a copy for his book, so I was excited to receive that success....cool to see a similar response from Tommy in your successes!

God Bless,

Kevin Mc

Thanks Kevin. Just curious, did he use the picture in his book?

Very interesting, don't see that kind of stuff everyday

Thanks.

I was an avid football fan the year Miami went 17-0 and though I am not a Dolphins fan it was an amazing feat to be admired by anyone, nice returns, you go.....

Thanks.

Very nice

Thanks.