Paypal fee calculator needs to be updated for a raise in rates

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

anglinomics

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
I had a couple of small transactions where I used the fee calculator and it didn't come out to what paypal actually charged. It seems that the current fee is 49 cents per transaction + 3.49% of the total payment. Can anyone confirm the new charges? Thanks.

Dave

I had a couple of small transactions where I used the fee calculator and it didn't come out to what paypal actually charged. It seems that the current fee is 49 cents per transaction + 3.49% of the total payment. Can anyone confirm the new charges? Thanks.

Dave
I can confirm this is the current paypal rate ($0.49 plus 3.49% for US)

This should have been updated months ago. I sent Shaggy an update to this back in September. Maybe he just forgot about it?

Mike has updated the app, but not on The Bench. I think the link he sent me went to Sports Card Club. He has sent Shaggy something to resolve the problem, but it is in Shaggy's hands.

Last edited:
@Mike121 sent me the update and I totally missed it. I just updated it now. Let me know if its working correctly.