Paypal Shipping Question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

biggiocollector

MVP
5.00 star(s)
I just started using paypal shipping for ship out all of my sales and love. Does anyone know if there is a way to use paypal shipping when you didn't receive funds from paypal, like in the instance of a trade? I'm not sure if that is possible, but thought maybe someone else with more experience might know for sure.

Thanks,

Craig

Through explorer only you can access paypal multi-shipping just sign into paypal on the right side you'll see account tools click multi order shipping new window opens-Getting started window will appear click on create new orders tab and then click on ship to address pop up blocker must to disabled any questions just ask i just finished printing out a few labels

Through explorer only you can access paypal multi-shipping just sign into paypal on the right side you'll see account tools click multi order shipping new window opens-Getting started window will appear click on create new orders tab and then click on ship to address pop up blocker must to disabled any questions just ask i just finished printing out a few labels

That's the ticket!

Yep, paypal multi shipping. It can be a little user unfriendly at first, was for me at least, but once I used it a couple times I knew what to do.

It's the only way I ship!

MultiOrder shipping is the best way to go. It only costs I think $1.64 to mail a 3 oz or under package, and that includes DC!

Thanks for the info. I used explorer and for some reason that still didn't show up for me. Do you have to have some sort of premium account or something? I guess have the basic one.

Thanks,

Craig

No i just a have normal PP account like everyone else does

These are the requirements you need

JavaScript must be enabled
Pop-up blocker must be disabled
Supports Browsers Internet Explorer 6.0 or higher, Mozilla FireFox 3.0 or higher, Safari 3.0 or higher