paypal?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

majdic2136

Pro
4.90 star(s)
I'm not sure how to use it...I signed up and am having my account verified now, but any help on how to use it exactly like how money get transferred and stuff like that would be a big help...thanks guys!

I'm not sure how to use it...I signed up and am having my account verified now, but any help on how to use it exactly like how money get transferred and stuff like that would be a big help...thanks guys!
It works quite well. Once your bank account is verified, you just transfer money from your bank account to your paypal acount. To send money you enter the party's e-mail address. To receive money, you just give the other party your e-mail address.
The site has headers which pretty much spells everything out. It is very easy to navigate.

Rich

It works quite well. Once your bank account is verified, you just transfer money from your bank account to your paypal acount. To send money you enter the party's e-mail address. To receive money, you just give the other party your e-mail address.
The site has headers which pretty much spells everything out. It is very easy to navigate.

Rich

Thanks for the info...once I get the hang of it I'll be trading and posting auctions on ebay!