Penny sleeves

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mm1sub

HOF
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
I picked up a lot in an auction and there 23 packets of penny sleeves. they are still sealed in the bag and I think there are 100 in each packet. If anybody is interested in trading for any of these let me know and will work something out.

Thanks,

Bryon

just out of curiosity , how much in trade value would you be looking for ? or how much if selling ?

just out of curiosity , how much in trade value would you be looking for ? or how much if selling ?
If you want Claude, just send me your address and I will ship one to you and you can have it in trade for the cost of shipping.

ok...

just out of even more curiosity...by any chance do you have (or at least have access to a shop where you pick up one for me) an unopened pack of team bags i could buy from you too ?

whatever you can do in terms of sleeves or team bags , just post it up and i'll get payment to you in the next day or two...

ok...

just out of even more curiosity...by any chance do you have (or at least have access to a shop where you pick up one for me) an unopened pack of team bags i could buy from you too ?

whatever you can do in terms of sleeves or team bags , just post it up and i'll get payment to you in the next day or two...
I do not have any team bags and the shops around me do not have any either. I posted up (2) bags of the penny sleeves. Please confirm and I will get them shipped to you tomorrow morning.

Thanks,

Bryon

Bryon
I can use 20 not sure what the trade value is maybe $12-$15 ?? check MY SITE to see if these is something you can use

Best,
David
I have 13 bags left david. Consider them yours. I will mail them out tomorrow. We can work out a trade later.

Thanks,

Bryon

Bryon
I can use 20 not sure what the trade value is maybe $12-$15 ?? check MY SITE to see if these is something you can use

Best,
David
I can use the following cards from your trade list:

T52-18 NATE PEARSON,BLUE JAYS $4.00
T52-26 JO ADELL.ANGELS $5.00
T52-49 JOEY BART,GIANTS $4.00

If that works please post it up.

Thanks,

Bryon

Thanks, let me know what cards you want from me
I can use the three cards below:

Cody Bellinger 18 Topps Opening Day Insert #OD-5