Peoria Chiefs IP recap

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rl16

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Went to all 3 games last weekend in Peoria. Saturday night may have been the coldest I have even been at a baseball game. The weather was overcast with drizzle, 20 mph winds, and temps in the upper 40s. Got all these autos on Sunday.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Mercado is still young, but I do not see him sticking at shortstop. He made 3 horrible throwing errors in the first 2 games, giving him 17 on the season.

attachment.php

This is the first auto I have ever tried to get from a non Cardinal player. Grudz is the manager for the Kane County Cougars.

attachment.php

Found this card at a card show Sunday morning, nice to get it signed the same day.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Also found the Gomber Elite at a card show Sunday morning. May have to use a silver or gray sharpie on the Elite Extra. It looks better in person, but is still a little dark.

40s sound good to me! I'm already tired of the 90s and its only first week in June.

Congrats on the IPs, they look good.