Peru, IL Mall Show 3/12/22

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tony Kozelichki

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
The Peru, IL Mall Show is set for Saturday, March 12, from 10:00 a.m. until 4:00 p.m.

The show is advertising 70 tables and 1985 Super Bowl XX champion Chicago Bear Kurt Becker will be in attendance to sign autographs.

I will be setting up at this show for the first time and will be carrying a wide range of Cubs collectibles, not just cards. Hope to see all there.

Attachments

• MAR 2022 Flier (1).jpg
    MAR 2022 Flier (1).jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 3
Another great show. Started slowly but kicked in during the last hour. I even picked up a '33 Goudey Hack Wilson in excellent condition
Good turnout today? How is Kurt Becker in real life? He always seemed friendly!
Turnout was so-so. Not a huge crowd for Becker. Looks much smaller than he did in '85 but came across as very down to earth and friendly. Sold the Les Frazier picture, but my big sale was to another dealer who bought my entire selection of Sandberg cards, about 300 different. He's a Sandberg collector with lots of holes from 95 on up, and will probably try to piece out the rest. I had duplicates back home and spent part of the evening putting those into sheets. A total of 98 different for my next show. Haven't decided where or when yet, but I'm very pleased with my last three.

Another great show. Started slowly but kicked in during the last hour. I even picked up a '33 Goudey Hack Wilson in excellent condition

Turnout was so-so. Not a huge crowd for Becker. Looks much smaller than he did in '85 but came across as very down to earth and friendly. Sold the Les Frazier picture, but my big sale was to another dealer who bought my entire selection of Sandberg cards, about 300 different. He's a Sandberg collector with lots of holes from 95 on up, and will probably try to piece out the rest. I had duplicates back home and spent part of the evening putting those into sheets. A total of 98 different for my next show. Haven't decided where or when yet, but I'm very pleased with my last three.
I am glad you did well, especially moving 300 Sandberg cards! That is cool about Kurt, I imagined him to be friendly, as every member of the team I have met has been.

And a 33 Goudey Hack Wilson is a huge score! So cool!

God bless,

Kevin