Pete Rose in Southern Illinois!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

That is awesome, I may try to go, not sure yet since that is still during the school year for me and not right next door to home! Will be cool to see a childhood favorite though....do you know if he is only signing during the meet and greet?

I would do the $100 package in a heartbeat YESTERDAY!! If I wasn't working, would be tempted to drive up there and do it. Go Kevin, let me know if you need some help, maybe you could get me an auto?? PM me

Brian, on an unrelated topic: do you have Dick Schofield Father Son 85 Topps signed by Dicky? I dont remember if we ever communicated about that one!

Bumping this back up, tglg, did you end up going and meeting Pete? Would love to hear stories and see scans of any items you got, if possible!

Anyone else go? I couldnt make it that weekend, but would love to see if anyone else had any fun stories!

God Bless,

Kevin Mc