Peyton Manning Bowman Chrome RC FT for baseball

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Move this to football if needed, looking for: Jose Abreu, Carlos Rodon, Frank Thomas, Chris Sale, Carson Fulmer, Tim Anderson, Joey Votto, Brandon Phillips, Robert Stephenson, Brandon Finnegan, Jose Peraza, Eugenio Suarez, Anthony Desclafini, Michael Lorenzen to name a few. Would possibly trade down for a auto of Abreu or Thomas.

1998 Bowman Chrome Peyton Manning RC (not the preview card)

Last edited:
I have a Rodon Game Used /49
Also some rookies of most the guys you listed. I know you problem don't want to trade down if you decide to lmk I could send multiple cards for it.

Thanks for the interest guys discussing a deal with Rotorob at the moment if it falls through I will be in contact.

Ok I still have the Manning rookie, only way I will trade down is if I can get a auto to cover at least half the BV. I would trade it down for Frank Thomas Auto if I need it if it is within $15 of the Manning. Would also consider a nice Chris Sale Auto in the similar price range. Still need a 2010 Auto of Sale.