Picked these up for less than a mid-level hobby box!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chaddie84

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
I must say I am pretty happy. I spent some credit on CheckOutMyCards and picked up these all for under $110 total :D. Most are for the PC, but I may be putting a few up for trade once I decide to ship them. Lots of Ballpark Collection, but you can't beat the names/hits for the price!

-Chad

02F.jpg
Courtesy of CheckOutMyCards.com
02B.jpg
04F.jpg
04B.jpg

02B.jpg
08F.jpg
04F.jpg
04B.jpg
03F.jpg

02B.jpg

Very nice- Could you imagine pulling all those from a box you paid $110 for-
Congrats on the nice pickups!

Very nice- Could you imagine pulling all those from a box you paid $110 for-
Congrats on the nice pickups!

Thanks!

I've never owned anything of Dimaggio, Ted Williams, Bordreau, Ozzie, Fergie, Billy Williams or Yogi (I have had a Brock Auto)...let alone on the same card, so I'm really excited about that. The other cards are just a bonus :). I've also never owned an 8-way auto before (even if it's of relatively unknown TEs).

Very nice! I'm a big fan of COMC. Over the past year I've picked up about 100 different Ripkens for my collection and the average I have paid is around 18% of BV including shipping. And some of those have been $80 and $100 BV cards.

I've been doing a little bit of selling on there too. It's nice to not have to do any work and be able to get rid of random 90's inserts that NOBODY would want to trade for on here and you wouldn't make enough money on eBay to make it worth your time listing them.

Nice cards, nice price.
Are you looking for other Ballpark relics?
LMK
Larry

Thanks Larry. Not really. I picked these up because they had my favorite Twins on them or some good names for trading and they were cheap (paid between $3 and $8 for the 4, 6 or 8-ways). Thanks, though. -Chad