Piece with 5 sigs finished

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

expos94

Prospect
Steve Rogers was in my neck of the woods last weekend for the Canadian Baseball Hall of Fame induction weekend. So I got a chance to finish this off.
img060_zpsrohu6jc1.jpg

THAT IS AWESOME!! I have never seen that item before, and it is just so cool! Congrats on getting it finished, 23 years in the making!!

Thanks so much for sharing, this is the kind of stuff that makes this site cool, and makes this hobby fun!

God Bless,

Kevin Mc

That is what you call a center piece, some of those guys like Steve Rogers I've been chasing for some time and Rusty Staub..... fo' gettah 'bout it! Congrats....

it's not too big... it's 8.5x11... It was a Stadium giveaway in '92. It features important figures in team/city baseball history. Duke Snider and Jean-Pierre Roy never played for the Expos, but both played for the Montreal Royals (Brooklyn Dodgers AAA club), both were long time broadcasters for the Expos (Duke for 13 years and JP for 16 years), and Duke was also the Expos hitting coach for 2 years while JP had a Public Relations job for the 'spos as well.

Thanks again for all the comments guys! I was happy Rogers became an IP opportunity, I didn't wanna risk losing it in the mail. Especially since Duke and Jean-Pierre have passed on... I really didn't want to lose it!

it's not too big... it's 8.5x11... It was a Stadium giveaway in '92. It features important figures in team/city baseball history. Duke Snider and Jean-Pierre Roy never played for the Expos, but both played for the Montreal Royals (Brooklyn Dodgers AAA club), both were long time broadcasters for the Expos (Duke for 13 years and JP for 16 years), and Duke was also the Expos hitting coach for 2 years while JP had a Public Relations job for the 'spos as well.

Thanks again for all the comments guys! I was happy Rogers became an IP opportunity, I didn't wanna risk losing it in the mail. Especially since Duke and Jean-Pierre have passed on... I really didn't want to lose it!

Thanks for the explanation, that is a very neat piece, especially since it was an SGA, and you still have it now, and it is complete after so many years! Thanks for the history too, the Montreal Royals was Jackie Robinson's minor league team, that is a cool piece of memorabilia!

God Bless,

Kevin Mc