Pirates getting back into the swing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jwj20

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Sorry guys, I've been quite pre-occupied this past week due to extra workload, a family member issues out of state and a very very pregnant wife.

Anyways, I have some guys I have available:

Alex Rodriguez (3B)
Jimmy Rollins (SS)
Carlos Quentin (OF)

I'll have to sit down and check through my team (it's not on this computer) but I do have more available.

I really need starting pitching.

Updated with this available list:

Jimmy Rollins (SS)
Alex Rodriguez (3B)
Frank Catalanotto (OF/1B)
Carlos Quentin (OF)

Kip Wells (SP)
Rob Tejeda (SP)
Eddie Lambert (CL)

I need a replacement SP.

Sorry, but the last few sims have not been working appropriately and I'm refusing to entertain trades now until my team exports get recognized and I have a legitimate chance to change up my team.

Did you check with Nick to see if he got your exports?? Try exporting a couple times to make sure it goes through..

He should have gotten the exports. I submitted one right before a ciouple sims ago but he got that one late, so I submitted the next sim immediately after with the same set-up for this last sim. He told me I could either message him (which is what we do when I am gone on TDY or Deployment) or let it sit for the next sim because it would get included. But it didn't get included.

I'm not upset, just a little frustrated. This would be easier if I were back in Afghanistan on the 12 hour schedule with nothing else to do. Working in and out of bases in the states makes it a lot harder to find consistent time, so when things like this pop up, I tend to fall three-four days behind.

Besides a SP what else do you need for

3B A-Rod
RF Quentin

Let me know or look over the Blue J's.. Thanks, Kendall