player and team lots for sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

steve1972

MVP
5.00 star(s)
lots seem to be the thing to offer here so i will put some together for whom ever wants them. going to offer player lots, team lots, company lots, what ever you are in quest of. the material is from 80's thru mid 90's, topps--donruss--fleer--bowman (91) --upper deck (89), prior sets like 82-83 donruss and fleer, 85-89 donruss-fleer-score-upper deck.

single players like clemens, boggs, gwynn, ripken jr, rickey henderson, fisk, yount, winfield, brett, mcgwire, pedro martinez, lesser stars like chipper, thome, dave justice, shawn green, paul loduca, juan gonzalez, and others. don't see a name here just ask.

if interested in any cards, simply tell me how many cards you are looking for in each lot, what kind of lot, if you want dupes or just 1 copy of each, how much you want to spend, and i will let you know how many cards i have for you and what cost and shipping will be. not looking to charge an arm and a leg or both but just a few cents per card for the non player lots and probably just a nickle for each card in the player lots (again depending on what player).

thanks for looking and hope to hear from you.

Last edited:
Back