Player collectors question.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Right now there are a huge amount of Ozzie cards being released, and I know I can't afford all of them, especially the Triple Threads. So player collectors, do you try and pick up the first copy you find on ebay or for trade/sale or do you wait for the hype of new product to die down before trying to find what you need?

Right now I am just picking up 1/1's I find or if there is a really good deal. I have noticed the prices of some the single game used/ auto's drop significally after the product has been out for awhile. I just hope I am able to find copies of some cards after the initial hype of the product has been played out.

So what do other player collectors do?

I try to get one of every copy of a card so yes I'd try to pick them up. But for instance there was a sheffield matsui jorge posada and someone else on ebay quad 1/1 gu. but it went for $50 plus. Those things you should pass on unless you have the money. Anything under 25 isnt really worth the money if it's a new product. Everything above usually wont fluctuate a lot. Well at least for Sheffield