player or team trade anyone?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

darren

Veteran
4.80 star(s)
i have older base and inserts of players from all teams that i would like to trade. have alot of jerry rice,randy moss,brett favre, montana,peyton amnning and so on. i collect brett favre,emmitt smith,peyton manning,tom brady,jerry rice,randy moss and joe montana. in teams i supercollect packers and vikings. lmk what u r looking for and what u have and lets start trading.by the way im looking for low end stuff . thanks much!

Can you take a peek at my wants on my www site and see if you might hit something and maybe we can make a trade let me know
Thanks
Chief

Darren, I have a bunch of those players you collect, do you have any baseballl to trade?, lmk thanks jim

d
i have older base and inserts of players from all teams that i would like to trade. have alot of jerry rice,randy moss,brett favre, montana,peyton amnning and so on. i collect brett favre,emmitt smith,peyton manning,tom brady,jerry rice,randy moss and joe montana. in teams i supercollect packers and vikings. lmk what u r looking for and what u have and lets start trading.by the way im looking for low end stuff . thanks much!

Would you be interested in a team lot trade? I am looking for NY Giants and can put together a lot of Vikings , Packers, or both from the mid 80s to current.

I have lots of Brady and Manning base and inserts. I would be interested in the Favre's and any other Packers you may have for trade.

always looking for these older Va Tech players:
Don Strock
Vaughn Hebron
Antonio Freeman
Robert Brown(GB)
Bryan Still
Ray Crittenden
Bruce Smith
Torrian Gray
Mike Johnson(CLeve/Det)
Ken Oxendine
Jim Druckenmiller