Playoff and active roster questions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

valediction

Pro
5.00 star(s)
I picked up a Rule 5 player in the draft. Not my best move, he wasn't even close to ML ready, so I pretty much relegated him to mop up man #2, where he killed me the least. Can I remove him from the playoff roster and replace him with another eligible pitcher, and can the active roster (not the playoff roster) still be over 25 or do I have to demote guys to get the ACTIVE roster below 25 this sim?

Giambi was on the 15 day DL until a week before the season ended, for some reason it won't let me add him to my playoff roster. Any ideas?

I think if you add Giambi to active then you will be able to place him on playoff...I think.

As far as the rule 5 guy goes, you can release him and pay out the contract if you like. I am not sure about the rest of it.

I think if you add Giambi to active then you will be able to place him on playoff...I think.

As far as the rule 5 guy goes, you can release him and pay out the contract if you like. I am not sure about the rest of it.

It let me keep him on the active roster without being on the playoff roster, my active roster is at 26 though, just wondering if the active needs to be at 25 or if that can still be at 26 since my playoff is at 25