Please close this thread 05/01/21

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I've got the Bagwell Double Header. Also have a 2021 86 Topps Relic of Carlos Correa - not on your list, but figured I'd mention it.

Don't know if you can find something on my Want List that's even & we can do a PWE? I checked your site but it's not easy to find big names that only have $1 value cards. Hahaha.

Let me know!

PM sent
I've got the Bagwell Double Header. Also have a 2021 86 Topps Relic of Carlos Correa - not on your list, but figured I'd mention it.

Don't know if you can find something on my Want List that's even & we can do a PWE? I checked your site but it's not easy to find big names that only have $1 value cards. Hahaha.

Let me know!

I have the following:

altuve 70YT
Verlander stars ins service
Correa rainbow foil
Blake Taylor RC rainbow foil
2x Ozuna rainbow foil

I have the HR Challenge card of Yordan unused and 2021 Topps Orange Ice Justin Verlander Astros 046/299 card 112 for trade. Looking for Chrome of TC-52 or gold cards serial to 2021 for topps. Best regards, David

Hello,
I have three of the Royal Blue parallels... 240 Urquidy, 297 Bregman, 300 Alvarez.
Do you have any comparable Indians? Or, any 2021 Topps Green, Orange, or Red (any singles, including Indians)?

Michael