PLEASE CLOSE

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

christopher.galle

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Looking for the following players.

1) All Sal Frelick (Mil), Isaac Paredes (DET/TB), Dax Fulton (MIA), Casey Schmitt (SF), Gavin Williams (CLE), Andrew Painter (PHI), Mick Abel (PHI), Malcom Nunez (STL), Ivan Herrera (STL), Tanner Bibee (CLE), Curtis Mead (TB), Taj Bradley (TB), and Jordan Walker (STL)

2) Most Jose Lowe (TB), Vidal Brujan (TB), Michael McGreevy (STL), Pete Crow-Armstrong (CHC), Jordan Wicks (CHC), Moise Gomez (TB/STL), Frank Mozicato (KC), and Dustin Harris (TEX).

Tradelist is in my Sig. PM for updated list of teams/players and cards under $3 (As they aren't listed).

I feel I have to say this, I DON'T NEED these cards, but would like to trade for them. Present a reasonable trade and I will take. An unreasonable trade would be 3 x $2 non rookie cards for a $10 RC and diminishes chances for further discussion..

Thanks in advance. V/R Chris

Last edited:
Yes. I would like to trade for them. I think I have both Mozzicatos so the others would be priority, but yes interested in all. Chris.

1) All Sal Frelick (Mil), Isaac Paredes (DET/TB), Dax Fulton (MIA), Casey Schmitt (SF), Gavin Williams (CLE), Andrew Painter (PHI), Mick Abel (PHI), Malcom Nunez (STL), Ivan Herrera (STL), Tanner Bibee (CLE), Curtis Mead (TB), Taj Bradley (TB), and Jordan Walker (STL)

2) Most Jose Lowe (TB), Vidal Brujan (TB), Michael McGreevy (STL), Pete Crow-Armstrong (CHC), Jordan Wicks (CHC), Moise Gomez (TB/STL), Frank Mozicato (KC), and Dustin Harris (TEX).

Tradelist is in my Sig. PM for updated list of teams/players and cards under $3 (As they aren't listed).

I feel I have to say this, I DON'T NEED these cards, but would like to trade for them. Present a reasonable trade and I will take. An unreasonable trade would be 3 x $2 non rookie cards for a $10 RC and diminishes chances for further discussion..

Chris,
Don Martin again. Looking over your list. We tend to go after the same prospects. This is what I have extra in your want lists.....extra Frelick base and refractor,C.Schmidt from 2020 in refractors, Lowe rookie auto and rookie purple refractor. Know I have some color in Nunez and Herrera. Like you holding Walker.think he will be solid. I did "hit" a number of 2021 St. Louis players in autos and color. Looking for a trade..Have a guy after Strider . Me.Phillie fan.. Can't find Painter or Able. Please PM me........Hope we can work something out. Don

I have these available, let me know if you could use them.

All of them are numbered parallels.

Painter, Andrew 2021 Elite Extra Edition Die Cut #13 158/999
Lowe, Josh 2022 Bowman #33 RC LIME GREEN PARALLEL 105/399
Crow-Armstrong, Pete 2022 Bowman Chrome #BCP-102 GREEN PARALLLEL 33/99
Wicks, Jordan 2021 Leaf Trinity Auto #BA-JW2 RED PARALLEL 35/50
Frelick, Sal 2021 Leaf Trinity Auto #BA-SF1 GREEN PARALLEL 06/75

KReady,
PM Sent.

Dashcol,
I'm interested in all of those. My TL in Signature is up to date, but I might have some new cards in that you might be interested in. Who/What are you looking for that might not be listed? And what BV do you want to put on the Wicks and Frelick autos? Chris

KReady,
PM Sent.

Dashcol,
I'm interested in all of those. My TL in Signature is up to date, but I might have some new cards in that you might be interested in. Who/What are you looking for that might not be listed? And what BV do you want to put on the Wicks and Frelick autos? Chris
I am not too sure on BV for them, but I am sure we can come up with something.

My PC is graded HOF RCs in BB, FB, BKB, and NHL, Alex Kirilloff, Joe Mauer, Mickey Mantle, Michael Jordan (BB and BKB), Trevor Lawrence and some horror related A&G minis.

I have recently started to learn how to prospect, so I am getting into Bowman Chrome Bowman Firsts. I have a few players I like, but always willing to learn more. I will take a look at your lists and will PM you what I like.