Please delete

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

After being out of the hobby for close to a year now, I've realized 2 things.

#1 - I need a hobby!

#2 - I can never be a player collector again...

So, I've decided to work on a set. I've always loved the 1987 Topps Set. That was the first year I started collecting cards and the first packs I busted were '87 Topps. Something about those Wood Grain Borders!

It won't just be any ole 1987 Topps Set though. I'll actually be working on a 1987 Topps PSA 10 Set! This will be a LONG term project done on a tight budget. (we are trying to get the house paid off in the next 5 years)

Thanks
Craig

*A big THANKS to Josh (plasticman) for hooking me up with a Clark Rookie to help get me started!

Hey Craig
Welcome back old buddy
I have a ton of 87 topps baseball I will look and see what I have as far as what your needs are and let you know
How is the little cubbie fan doing ?
Later
Tom

chieftazmisty - She is doing GREAT! I appreciate you asking! Don't worry about sending any cards my way. I doubt I'll be sending many in for grading myself. I'll just be trying to snag them as they show up. I have a line on a nice stack that I'm eyeing!

redsoxfan1979 - Thank you!

slavlite - It doesn't seem so does it? (If Meliah had asked me that question, I would have gone a entirely different way! ;) )

Thanks
Craig

Welcome back Craig interesting project to say the least

I would like to see the box(s) were all 792 cards are going to be placed in

Are you going to try for the errors also

Craig,
Great to hear your little girl is happy and healthy! Hopefully you and her mom are getting sleep. I have a 5 month old girl keeping me and my wife up at night, as well as a 3 year old boy wearing us out during the day.
You will find, though - and probably already have - that the little one is more rewarding than even the most complete (and awesome) Dawson collection.
Congrats on fatherhood, and welcome back!
-Casey

OUCH! That is a serious goal! Newer sets like that are tough just finding all the cards graded, let alone PSA 10's. Good luck, happy hunting, and let me know if you want me to keep an eye open for anything.

letme know if you have a list of what you need I have plenty of them including the bonds rookie and the larkin rookie

OriolesFan8 - Thank you!

dragonslayer913 - Thanks! I plan on doing the errors as well. If I can find them! As far as storage boxes.... Who knows!

BiggioDiogu759 - Thanks!

loftheb - Thanks! I could not agree more! She is actually starting to sleep between 6-8 hours, most nights.

valediction - Thank you! I appreciate that!

Scobes - Thanks!

The GU Guy - Thanks! The only big names I have are Bonds ($16), McGwire ($15), Clark (Free!) and the Gwynn All-Star ($8). I have 9 "commons" incoming. They are 88, 182, 191, 219, 237, 242, 286, 532 & 559. I have to be honest and let you know that I'm bargain hunting right now. I'm doing this on a pretty tight budget, so please don't be offended if we can't make a deal.

theplasticman - Thanks you! Again, I appreciate the Clark, sir!

VeRTiGo91 - I agree!

Thanks
Craig

OriolesFan8 - Thank you!

dragonslayer913 - Thanks! I plan on doing the errors as well. If I can find them! As far as storage boxes.... Who knows!

BiggioDiogu759 - Thanks!

loftheb - Thanks! I could not agree more! She is actually starting to sleep between 6-8 hours, most nights.

valediction - Thank you! I appreciate that!

Scobes - Thanks!

The GU Guy - Thanks! The only big names I have are Bonds ($16), McGwire ($15), Clark (Free!) and the Gwynn All-Star ($8). I have 9 "commons" incoming. They are 88, 182, 191, 219, 237, 242, 286, 532 & 559. I have to be honest and let you know that I'm bargain hunting right now. I'm doing this on a pretty tight budget, so please don't be offended if we can't make a deal.

theplasticman - Thanks you! Again, I appreciate the Clark, sir!

VeRTiGo91 - I agree!

Thanks
Craig

You remember the line from Jaws.."Your gonna need a bigger boat" in your case..."Your gonna need a bigger box" :D

brewerfan34 - Thanks! Yeah, not many around other than Ebay.

Matthewbritton - It will be a LONG while!

dragonslayer913 - It might weigh close to Jaws' weight!

Thanks
Craig

At least it was not the 1971 Topps PSA 10....as there are very few PSA 10 ..due to black borders and chipping. Good luck on your new quest! Best regards, David