Please delete

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hey Craig, Not an expert or even a novice with Marino, but I like the look of the 85 T regular (that box top card looks scary). Let me know what you'll want for that one and give me a crack at it please?

That is a huge lot! I am not an expert by any means, but my suggestion would definitely be to do a lot of comparison online to signatures obtained IP at shows, etc. to try to get an idea of his signature flow, intricacies, movement, etc.

God Bless,

Kevin

I counted about 11 that just looking at them and not knowing Marino's auto I would say are fake and it's possible there are more. Biggest giveaway is how shaky the graph is. They don't flow like the rest. The 85 Topps Box Top screams forgery.

KCLJ520 - Not yet. A member on another board is putting together a PSA/DNA Group Sub for February. I'll have everything narrowed down and sent in at that time.

dan5 - Agreed. The box top and the SI card are the two I think stick out the most.

I appreciate your time!

Thanks
Craig

KCLJ520 - Not yet. A member on another board is putting together a PSA/DNA Group Sub for February. I'll have everything narrowed down and sent in at that time.

dan5 - Agreed. The box top and the SI card are the two I think stick out the most.

I appreciate your time!

Thanks
Craig

Awesome! That will be great, at least you can get some clarification....how did you purchase the lot? Just wondered, that is a lot of cards in one place, though I think you have a good shot with several of those, they look a lot like some of the IP stuff I have seen, so hopefully things will work out in your favor!

God Bless,

Kevin

Kevin - Sorry it's taken me so long to respond. I haven't been on in a while. I bought a huge lot of IP/TTM Autograph cards from a former collector. The Marino's were in the lot.

Tom - I'll be in touch after I decide which ones I'm sending in, in Feb for that group sub I mentioned earlier in the thread.

I hope all is well!

Thanks
Craig