(please delete)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rhubarb_Runner

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Have most all of Topps' 2017 National Baseball Card Day singles for trade, if anyone want to PWE for Twins cards that I need...

Last edited:
Guess I should have been more specific. Do YOU have any New York Mets National Baseball Card Day cards for trade? I can use any of the National ones or the ones issued at the stadium. I'd be more than happy to trade some Twins for any you may have for trade. Thanks, Mike

I have both the Bryant and deGrom singles. These are hobby, not stadium cards

I can give you some Ginter help for the deGrom. How about:
#33 Buxton, #77 Dozier,
Allen & Ginter Mini-A&G Back- #33
...and I'll throw-in Topps #407, Gypsy Queen #166 & 269. If that is cool, please post. Thanks, Mike

I can give you some Ginter help for the deGrom. How about:
#33 Buxton, #77 Dozier,
Allen & Ginter Mini-A&G Back- #33
...and I'll throw-in Topps #407, Gypsy Queen #166 & 269. If that is cool, please post. Thanks, Mike

That's a generous offer, Mike -- I've posted, and I'll get it in the mail to you in the next couple days. Thanks

I have a 2017 Ginter Rainbow Foil #77 you need and likely at least a few of those minis needs you posted. Any Yankees in your group? Thanks!