Please help me get rid of things!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mntwinkiesfan

Prospect
I've got close to the complete set, including multiples and inserts of the following sets:

• 2008 Bowman Draft Picks & Prospects
  • 2009 Bowman Draft Picks & Prospects
  • 2010 Bowman Draft Picks & Prospects
  • 2011 Bowman Draft Picks & Prospects
  • 2006 Topps
  • 2010 Topps
  • 2011 Topps

I've also got some of the regular Bowmans from sets mentioned, & I also have a few 2011 Topps Heritage. Please let me know if you need some of the cards for your own set or are just looking for a specific card! Everything is up for trade.

Thanks! :)

Do you have any 2006, 2010, 2011 topps black/gold/red serial #d parallels available? I can use any you have so let me know!

plmk

thnx!

I've got close to the complete set, including multiples and inserts of the following sets:

• 2008 Bowman Draft Picks & Prospects
  • 2009 Bowman Draft Picks & Prospects
  • 2010 Bowman Draft Picks & Prospects
  • 2011 Bowman Draft Picks & Prospects
  • 2006 Topps
  • 2010 Topps
  • 2011 Topps

I've also got some of the regular Bowmans from sets mentioned, & I also have a few 2011 Topps Heritage. Please let me know if you need some of the cards for your own set or are just looking for a specific card! Everything is up for trade.

Thanks! :)

Looking for Billy Hamilton and guys in my sig. PLMK. Thanks!

Thank you all for checking out my post! I have looked or am in the process of looking if I've got some cards you all would be interested in. If I haven't already, I'll PM with you a list! Thanks again :)