please read- you probably have something i need

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

isaiahcb

Prospect
ok, if you have ANY of these cards that you would like to trade, NOT SELL, lmk, cause there are some cards out there that i really want like these...

By the letter cards- those cards with an autographed letter on them. i will take almost any of them
Triple threads crads- mostly just the ones where theres two or three or four peices of a jersey, and an auto
dual GU and autos, anything with two or more autos or jereseys, especially with two different people
1952 topps cards- any of them if they are in pretty good shape. same with 1975 topps cards
graded cards- dont really want graded base cards, but graded autos, listed rcs, or people like mantle, jeter, griffey jr...

or any other cards you think i might want or even just cards youre trying to get rid of. just a reminder id dont want to buy cards, im pretty much broke right now. thx for reading!

-isaiah