Points for sending free card(s)?

NYBBNUTT

5.00 star(s)
I couldn't find any Bench rules on points being awarded for sending free cards. I had a new member send me a free card to complete my 2008 Topps base set. When I confirmed receipt of the card the trade disappeared and no points were awarded to the new member. Not sure if points are awarded for a non-trade so I thought I'd follow up for him. thanks

chaddie84

5.00 star(s)
As I've understood, "Bench points" are only given for a trade where both parties send items and are able to provide feedback on those items. Who's going to give unbiased feedback when getting free cards?

Meliah

5.00 star(s)
Free cards or cards for a SASE=no Bench points. It's not really a trade but a gift so that is why no Bench points are awarded.

David K.

5.00 star(s)
No points..but you help other bench members and you make friends! Sort of like a TV ad where one person helps a total stranger and that person helps someone else. Best regards, David

NYBBNUTT

5.00 star(s)
Free cards or cards for a SASE=no Bench points. It's not really a trade but a gift so that is why no Bench points are awarded.
ok I wasn't sure and never really paid attention when I sent free cards. Just want to get an answer to a new member. thanks for the quick response.