POLL++ What do you hate to see on ebay for listings?

What drives you nuts in ebay listings??

• 15/25 = ebay 1/1

Votes: 16 48.5%
  • Non Auto

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • Invest!!

Votes: 7 21.2%
  • PSA 10?

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Sick Patch!

Votes: 6 18.2%
  • 1/1 ?

Votes: 7 21.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I voted for non auto, just because I’m an autograph collector and I set up my searches looking for autos and when the seller writes non auto in his title or description it shows up in my search…, and I have no interest in his/hers non auto card. All the other choices in your poll are easily ignored by me.

For the 90s stuff I shoot for, I hate seeing "Uncut Proof" on non die cut or artist proof cards. When I search these qualities in a card, a bunch of uncut proofs pop up that feature neither attribute I am seeking. Which is of course, why the seller is attempting to gain more traffic to his/her auction by labeling it as such. Bri

I have not run across many of these terms as I am not on EBAY that much but I voted for PSA 10 as in "possible PSA 10". Everyone thinks they have PSA 10s and when it comes to unopened material I always see "Possible PSA 10". No kidding Sherlock! It is possible you will hit the lottery too but more than likely you'll crap out just like you will in pulling a PSA 10 of whomever the seller is hyping.

I just heard on a radio talk show that Amazon paid a BILLION dollars to stream TNF. Wow! I also heard there a lot of complaints about the streaming quality. Apparently the streaming is pretty sketchy (pixelated is the term I heard) and there are tons of commercials for Amazon Prime which is funny because people are watching ads for something they have already paid for. I can't confirm any of this but this was being discussed on a national radio talk show.

I just heard on a radio talk show that Amazon paid a BILLION dollars to stream TNF. Wow! I also heard there a lot of complaints about the streaming quality. Apparently the streaming is pretty sketchy (pixelated is the term I heard) and there are tons of commercials for Amazon Prime which is funny because people are watching ads for something they have already paid for. I can't confirm any of this but this was being discussed on a national radio talk show.
Sorry. I posted the above reply on the wrong topic. This was meant for a topic in the Back Room concerning Thursday Night Football.

Another option “pack fresh”. I voted for 15/25 =1/1 the seller says it’s only a 1/1 because it’s the jersey number or birth month or something stupid. Bugs me.

I'm always on eBay looking for complete sets I need and at some point eBay stopped having a dedicated "set" category so everything with the word "set" comes up in a search including "set break" and I end up having to sift through hundreds of single card auctions a day. It's infuriating and time-consuming. There's also no excuse for not knowing what you have anymore. A two-minute search will almost always tell you what you have. People who can't spell are a WHOLE other issue (Cal Ripkin, Mark McGuire, really?) The wannabe rip-off artists who are trying to sell a Jose Uribe "error" for $200.00 also get annoying after a while.

Thanks for a spot to rant.

The PSA 10? gets me as well. Sure anything is possible, but if is not graded, don’t mention the letters PSA (or any grading company’s initials for that matter) in the description.

ebay 1/1 and "sick" patch are the two that get me. Lots of other good ones mentioned here as well - spelling (seriously, just look at the card you are selling!!) and the multiple cards in a pic, but only one is for sale.