Post Those "Nickname" Autographs You Have Here!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

This is an interesting thread and I keep going back and forth about the nickname thing. When I look at just the nickname, I don't like something - "Bondo" in particular - even though the player wrote the word. Something is missing with seeing "The Hawk" all alone.

I also agree that it can look crowded on some of these autographs, particularly when the autograph is on a sticker - but that's a whole different thread of discussion! Stickers stink.

I seem to like the straight autograph with the nickname below it the way Fidrych signed that one a few posts up. Or, so long as the space is available... the Odom doesn't look bad along the side... but I like my autograph in the "right" direction, too. Alas.

The straight autograph is always my preference.

I've got a Mike "The Human Rain Delay" Hargrove, a "Sudden" Sam McDowell and a "Super Joe" Charboneau in my collection that I'll have to dig out when I get home. I recall the Hargrove being way too busy for the space allowed.

Whats up Craig
I love this topic and here are mine.
AJ
AugmonStacey.jpg

CurryEddie.jpg

Dawsom01.jpg

Dawsom02.jpg

Dawsom03.jpg

Dawson0.jpg

Dawson0A.jpg

Dawson0B.jpg

FosterGeorge.jpg

Hunter.jpg
Kaline.jpg

Kaline1.jpg

RobinsonBrooks.jpg

Snider1.jpg
Snider1a.jpg

Whats up Craig
I love this topic and here are mine.
AJ

Hunter.jpg

Snider1.jpg

Snider1a.jpg

I love seeing those Hunter autos. One of the cards that I vow to own before I die!

How did you get those Snider cards like that? Did they come that way or did you have him sign them later? Never seen a card with a sticker auto also be signed on-card.

I love seeing those Hunter autos. One of the cards that I vow to own before I die!

How did you get those Snider cards like that? Did they come that way or did you have him sign them later? Never seen a card with a sticker auto also be signed on-card.
All of the Sniders are sticker nickname and on card auto. I have probably seen 10-15 of them and have not seen one that wasnt the same as my 2.
AJ