Pretty good day at BallPark

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

greatdadx2

HOF
5.00 star(s)
All are for trade except for The Inside Pitch magazine

6-12-201151552PM.jpg

6-12-201151600PM.jpg

6-12-201151604PM.jpg

6-12-201151607PM.jpg

Is Schofield also roving? Congrats on the pickups.

Schofield is now the hitting coach, Damon Mashore was promoted to manager as he replaced Tom Gamboa. Gamboa either resigned or took a leave of absence to spend with his mother in her last days.....
for people who don't remember this is Gamboa as he coached first base for the Kansas City Royals years ago:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wb14cmogjRU

Too bad this what he is "famous" for, but Mr. Gamboa is a great guy and is a well respected person in the baseball community

Rian Kiniry looks to be doing well. Does he have any cards? I trained with him in the offseason in Florida and I'd like to get a card of his, he was a cool guy to work with.

I wonder if Schofield will sign TTM? I have that 85 Topps father / son card I'd like to get him to sign.

You can send the card with a SASE and I can get it signed for you

Rian Kiniry looks to be doing well. Does he have any cards? I trained with him in the offseason in Florida and I'd like to get a card of his, he was a cool guy to work with.

Last time I looked at Beckett, he did not have any cards....Rian doing pretty well, not sure if has what it takes for big leagues, but doing well.