price cut - 285 ip/ttm autos ..157 baseball , 104 hockey , & 24 others listed

cmcjr99

5.00 star(s)
You have 3 I could use...
red sox ryan mcguire 1994 upper deck minors
red sox larry parrish 1989 upper deck
red sox jeff reardon 1990 bowman

Scott

3 cards at .50 each plus 2.50 to cover shipping would make it $4.00 dlvd....

if that works for you , please post it up and i'll confirm and pull those tonight before loading th car for the weekend....

cmcjr99

5.00 star(s)
still looking to move these....i think the list may still have 6 cards on it that were sold at the market,....see anything you can use , just let me know and i'll verify availability and price....

cmcjr99

5.00 star(s)
list above has been updated....

all autos now just $.50 each ... $2.50 shipping for up to 20 cards ... buy more than 20 and shipping is free ...

cmcjr99

5.00 star(s)
well , still no luck getting a car , but for the third straight weekend i am fortunate enough to have one of my customers offering to come get me around 6 saturday morning to get to the market where i'll once again be staying overnight and catching a ride back home sunday evening....

with that in mind , i'd love to be able to get some of this stuff moved today so i can lighten my load for the weekend....as always , shipping is free on orders over $10 and you may combine items from any of my low-end threads to reach the free shipping threshold....once again to try to boost sales , i'll offer 10% off on ALL ORDERS today and 20% on any order over $50 as long as the sale is set up with the deal posted and confirmed by midnight ET so i have time to pull stuff from my boxes and leave it here instead of hauling it all to the market....

depending on how my day goes , i will also be trying to get a few more items added so keep checking back....

thanks again ,
claude