Printing Transactions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jaxbraves

HOF
5.00 star(s)
I always like to print transactions to send when I mail them. But I do not need to have adds
print along with the transaction info. It is wasting my ink. Can this be stopped? All that is needed
is the traders address and what cards are being traded.

I'd have to agree that the sidebar in transactions is quite annoying. Having to scroll down past all those unrelated blocks just to view the transaction details is kinda silly. Maybe we can get @Shaggy to disable the ads, and all those extra blocks, in the transactions pages.

I'd have to agree that the sidebar in transactions is quite annoying. Having to scroll down past all those unrelated blocks just to view the transaction details is kinda silly. Maybe we can get @Shaggy to disable the ads, and all those extra blocks, in the transactions pages.
That would be nice . It also helps to have the trade transaction number some where
in the print area.

That would be nice . It also helps to have the trade transaction number some where
in the print area.

The transaction info block is supposed to show in print view but, because the other blocks are added, it's not the first block on the page anymore so it's hidden. Only the first sidebar block (which used to be the transaction info block) is supposed to be visible in print view. Again, getting rid of all those other blocks on that page would fix it.

For some reason now my printer wont print my trade transaction. I can print from Word Documents but not from transactions for past two days,

I haven't tried it yet, but have you tried highlighting just the info you want and "print selection "

I just printed my latest transaction and it printed just fine. It was a little slow but I now have the transaction printed.

My transactions have stopped printing now too. I have to copy and paste them into Word and adjust the sizing. I don't have this problem with any other websites. I have had site ads blocked on my browser for some time with no printing problems until now. Even when I relax the settings to allow ads again it still does not print from this site without pasting into some other app.

Has to be something with this site because I can print everything and anything from other sites with no problems at all. Would blocking the ads have something to do with this because one time i print and you get ads then it stopped with ads and now nothing. I'm not smart with stuff like this just adding my 1 cent.
Just Kick It That Always Helps !!!

I am still able to print, but I would like to see only the traders address and what is being traded.
Need to drop the banner.

FYI I am on an Apple desk top.

Last edited:
Started printing sunday morning then stopped and still nothing..Could be the windows 10, wife says no way it's in ads blocked not blocked, Don't shoot the messenger..