Private Autograph Signings

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thehalk

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Don't stop by here as often as I did in the past but wanted to stop in and say hey. I am still conducting private autograph events and admin Baseball, Football and Basketball Private Signings groups on FB and the Celebrity Autograph Signing group. Please visit our website for our coming signings with:

Jonah Heim (Texas Rangers)
Trevor Rogers (Miami Marlins)
Kevin Mench (Former MLB player)
Dwight Evans (Former MLB Player)
Tom Berenger- Actor (Major League , Platoon, Big Chill etc.)
Ian Ziering (90210, Sharknado)

www.halkmansports.com

Something about those past sport signing photos that makes me smile. A bunch of dudes that look like they could be your mailman or cashier at the grocery store. I don't recognize most by their photo. Adding the names would be helpful if you had the time or desire to do so.

Have always been fascinated by the whole private signing gig. I imagine myself hosting one for a player that I wanted/needed something signed by and helping others out, but keeping it as cheap as possible. I assume the players set some sort of fee they want and then from there comes the final per signature cost. My fee for managing the process being "free" items by the player though, like when I was in college and helped a card shop out by working for cards! I'm sure the time involved can add up though, especially across multiple signings. It would ideally be more of a retirement era gig if I did it.

I will see if I can add the names :) It is definitely fun meeting some of the heroes of my past

Thanks guys that means a lot. Just added Dwight Evans for March if anyone needs him

Hey guys, stopping back in to say hey! I have some great signings coming up with Dwight Evans, Mike Greenwell, Tom Berenger (Major League, Platoon), Dale Ellis, Trent Richardson and Billy Hamilton. Message me if you are interested.

Last edited: