Private Signing Curtis Wilkerson (1987 Topps)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Therion

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
I will be doing another Curtis Wilkerson signing in late February and wanted to extend the offer to The Bench members. This is the second signing and the first went off without a hitch.

Wilkerson has cards with several popular sets and played for the Rangers, Cubs, Royals, and Pirates.

There is no set date for the signing and if enough interest is generated, it may occur earlier.

Now for the fun stuff: Rules.

The price is $8. This is a flat rate for any item. Blank index cards to baseball bats are all $8 per autograph. No personalization or inscriptions.

Please post a trade to get my address and PayPal info if you need it.

If paying by PayPal, please add fifty cents to make up for fees. This is a one time additional cost. So if you want one item signed, send $8.50. If you want two items signed, send $16.50. I accept PayPal, checks, money orders, cash, or carrier pigeon.

Please include a post-it note with specifics of what you specifically want done. For example, if I have a 1987 Topps card that I want signed in silver sharpie I should include a post-it that says, "Billy Neill silver sharpie 1987 Topps". I have silver, blue, and black Sharpies. If you need another color please provide it in your envelope. All of this is simply to keep this as organized as possible for Mr. Wilkerson and to get your items back to you as quickly as possible. If this is not included, I will assume you want blue Sharpie. You can always PM me if you've already sent and do not want blue Sharpie.

If you have any questions or concerns do not hesitate to drop me a PM or post here. The next post will track which items I have received.

Very interested in getting a 1988 Topps signed...I saw your success post, do you have one of those available right now...If not I will be sending $8 cash and a 88 Topps to get signed.
Thanks and lmk,
Robert

Unfortunately all of those are spoken for already. I didn't have any extra to throw in for the first one. I should have some extra after this one, though. Post up a trade and I'll get you on the list.

Up to about twelve people interested so far. If we can get to around thirty, I'll give him a call and see if we can do the signing earlier.

Good news for most, bad news for some.

If you didn't get your item here yet, it is too late. Because the signing just happened :D

Now, if you sent an item and it arrives later I can either return it to you or hold on to it for the next signing. It will be up to you.

He called and said it was tonight or two weeks from now, so I went with tonight.

I'll post scans in the morning.

Signing2-1.jpg
Signing2-2.jpg
Signing2-3.jpg
Signing2-4.jpg

Sorting into correct packages now. Hopefully I'll be finished by 5:00 so they can go out today. If not, they'll go out in the morning.