Problem posting new threads

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tugboat2648

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
For some reason, I am not allowed to post a new thread in the Baseball FT section- whenever I try a start a new thread I get this message

"Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /thebench/newthread.php on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request. "

I also get basically the same message when I try and edit one of my old threads. If anyone has any suggestions I would appreciate it
thanks
Alex

Try signing in and then doing it. I had this problem yesterday. What I did was copied what I wanted to post and then signing in and then posting the stuff.

Hope this helps!!

Bryon

Try signing in and then doing it. I had this problem yesterday. What I did was copied what I wanted to post and then signing in and then posting the stuff.

Hope this helps!!

Bryon

I tried logging out and re-signing in and it still gives me the "Forbidden" message. I even tried signing in on Internet Explorer (instead of Firefox) with no luck. thanks for the tip though- Ill keep on trying

I was able to start a new thread- but when I tried to edit it (I put in some random letters as a placeholder) it wouldnt let me

If any of the mods could help, I would appreciate it- this is getting very frustrating

Its just a list of 2010 Allen and Ginter cards- the same type of list that Ive posted a million times before (copied from Beckett into Notepad and then pasted here). I was able to post part of the list, but I cant edit it or even reply to my own thread now