Procrastinators

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dbarbos1

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Two pitchers who waited to sign these for me. But I am not complaining, because I am very happy to have them.
Brett Anderson: Not liking this card so much-I need to get a better card to send to him.
ttmipautos001-2.jpg
[/IMG]
And Pat Neshek- I really like his signature:
ttmipautos002-2.jpg
[/IMG]

nice returns, anderson here with a couple off the street broads...this pic used to be on his twitter account.stud arm not sure about the head... :)
was the postmark from him in OK?

Brett%20Anderson.png

nice returns, anderson here with a couple off the street broads...this pic used to be on his twitter account.stud arm not sure about the head... :)
was the postmark from him in OK?

Brett%20Anderson.png

:D Ha ha. Yes it was postmarked from Tulsa, OK. Also, on the back of the envelope he put a sticker that had a picture of dogs that read "The Humane Society of the United States" I guess the guy has a soft spot.

congrats... got my Anderson back on the 24th also, with the same sticker. though *** was to ensure the envelope stayed sealed, guess not