Props to Topps!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

zlw1

HOF
5.00 star(s)
I opened a box of the retail blaster that contains the 10 packs + 1 patch card in every box. In two of the packs you are suppose to get the infamous black cards. Anyway, in the two packs I was shorted cards and at the same time I was awarded "damaged" black cards from the two packs. Well, in a total of 5 business days from being shipped to topps and back to my home, they came through today, Saturday in a big way.
Not only did they fix all my cards, and replace the few missing cards but they also sent me a free pack of 2010 Topps Hobby.
And they sent me two packs worth of topps black border cards in singular envelopes. All I can say is, WTG topps! Whatever your doing, keep it up! That is the best service that I always have remembered, minus the redemptions, but thats another story for another day.

Again, just writing to say that Topps has fixed my problem, and went above and beyond all of my first impressions!

Zac

wow, a positive story from topps... glad to hear every now and then.

if the topps black are for trade, please check my site... i can use a lot