Proset power

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thanks only ones that I really wanted was the Miami Dolphins and the inserts

I probably have some Pro set power dolphins to trade. Take a look at my www in my sig for my wants and let me know if you have anything I need. No trade too small.

Brett

I probably have some Pro set power dolphins to trade. Take a look at my www in my sig for my wants and let me know if you have anything I need. No trade too small.

Brett
I'm sorry I still really don't know how to get around here I really don't know how to look at your stuff for anybody's for that matter I've been having a lot of problems figuring this out LOLOLOL

You appear to be a Fins collector. I might have some programs from 1969 and 1970. If you're interested, I will look.

I do - I organized them last week - some of them have autographs - but there are some that are clean. I'll try to get back into the box and inventory.

I collect vintage cards - mostly pre-70, exmt min. Got anything in that range for trade? I may have doubles on early Dolphins.