PSA 10 Heritage Judges for sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

baseball jack

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
PSA 10 Heritage Judges for sale

Just got my 2017 Heritage Judges graded;

# 214 Action PSA 10
# 10 1968 game red back card PSA 10

Any serious paypal offers....?

They will be heading to ebay Monday if no deals made, in time for the HR Derby and All-Star game.

More heading into PSA this weekend

Thanks;

Jack

Thanks, appreciated. They ended up on ebay, closing a half hour after the all-star game... end prices were $610, and $202. And I have another Judge variation and the x/999 Chrome Judge in at PSA, along with a pile of 2008 kershaws, 2016 bellingers and 2012 harpers... Stay tuned, grades back in about 2 weeks.

Alas, the one bummer was one of my 2015 Gleyber Bowman Chrome Prospect Autos, came back a PSA 9.... OUCH!

Best;
Jack

Jack congrats on the grades I just sent my Judge into PSA I hope I have the same luck.

Thanks, appreciated. They ended up on ebay, closing a half hour after the all-star game... end prices were $610, and $202. And I have another Judge variation and the x/999 Chrome Judge in at PSA, along with a pile of 2008 kershaws, 2016 bellingers and 2012 harpers... Stay tuned, grades back in about 2 weeks.

Alas, the one bummer was one of my 2015 Gleyber Bowman Chrome Prospect Autos, came back a PSA 9.... OUCH!

Best;
Jack

Jack some good sale prices you must be happy. Keep us posted on your next batch of cards.

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors

Latest posts and bumps

Members online