PSA order arrived

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bblair_2002

MVP
5.00 star(s)
This is only the 2nd time I've submitted to PSA through my LCS and here are the results:

52840461130_64f27ffeb6_w.jpgUntitled by Brett Blair, on Flickr
52839481367_54e9cd96c8_w.jpgUntitled by Brett Blair, on Flickr
52840460975_587c4bf9b4_w.jpgUntitled by Brett Blair, on Flickr

I wanted the Jeter to get a card/auto grade but my LCS mistakenly just got it authenticated,which is fine.

Extremely happy with these new adds to my PC. The 1968 Topps Seaver is one of my favorite vintage cards of all time.

I remember on a recent topic (I think of Dave's) you said you were going to post the grades on these and I'm glad to see you did!

I am really surprised that Clemente did not grade higher. I'm pretty sure you posted it on the show off topic a while back and I thought that was a real beauty and was quite jealous because mine is in dire need of an upgrade. I really thought that was going to be a 7 or higher from what I could see on that post.

Really nice grades especially on that 6 1968 Seaver!!

I remember on a recent topic (I think of Dave's) you said you were going to post the grades on these and I'm glad to see you did!

I am really surprised that Clemente did not grade higher. I'm pretty sure you posted it on the show off topic a while back and I thought that was a real beauty and was quite jealous because mine is in dire need of an upgrade. I really thought that was going to be a 7 or higher from what I could see on that post.

Really nice grades especially on that 6 1968 Seaver!!
The Clemente does look nice and thought it had an outside chance of a 6 or a 7 but I'm definitely happy with it. My guesses from the start was all 5s and I was overall pretty close just judging from the naked eye. I do have another copy of the Clemente but this was the best of the 2. I'd say the other one would get a 3. Who knows? I may send that one in eventually too considering PSA has lowered their prices. The 6 Seaver was a nice surprise but was hoping for a bit higher on the 3.

Great returns!!
Thanks Mike.

This is only the 2nd time I've submitted to PSA through my LCS and here are the results:

View attachment 88046Untitled by Brett Blair, on Flickr
View attachment 88047Untitled by Brett Blair, on Flickr
View attachment 88048Untitled by Brett Blair, on Flickr

I wanted the Jeter to get a card/auto grade but my LCS mistakenly just got it authenticated,which is fine.

Extremely happy with these new adds to my PC. The 1968 Topps Seaver is one of my favorite vintage cards of all time.
Nice, how long did the return take?

That's an awesome submission. Congrats on getting the Jeter authenticated. You can always send it back to PSA with it still being in the slab if you want them to grade it as well.

View attachment 88046Untitled by Brett Blair, on Flickr
View attachment 88047Untitled by Brett Blair, on Flickr
View attachment 88048Untitled by Brett Blair, on Flickr

Nice! Do you mind if I ask what it costed to do this? I've never graded anything and have been considering it