Pujols, mcgwire, carpenter++ (pix inside)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Drock

Pro
4.90 star(s)
Did the cardinals signing today and of course did the pujols line first. Got my 16x20 done, not to happy its the short sig but i heard he has been doing that alot lately. Helped a friend out with skip and franklin, then ended up doing my 2nd table which i got an jaime garcia 8x10, mark mcgwire 11x14 and a beautiful chris carpenter 8x10 which he inscribed 06 WS champs, and also a lance berkman sweet spot ball. Here are the pictures hope you guys enjoy.

IMG_0361-1.jpg
IMG_0362.jpg
IMG_0366.jpg
IMG_0365.jpg
IMG_0363.jpg

Can't go wrong with a day like that! That is simply awesome, Drock! I know the ticket just to get into that must have been pretty steep, but worth it. I'm pretty sure that's how Albert is signing everything these days. I love that pic, the Berkman ball, and the Carpenter pic. The McGwire is awesome, too! I got Big Mac to sign the same pic last year, but with a bolder sig. He does that some times.

Absolutely incredible.Congratulations on the super day.

Man wish I could have been there for Mac Congrats, if you ever decide to part with it please let me know.