Pulled a 2011 Topps Die-Cut !!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bombie1138

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
I pulled this badboy out of a jumbo pack today !!

Topps #107 Aubrey Huff Die-Cut !!
I wonder what its worth,....

scan0024.jpg,

Wow! You may find some Huff or Giants collector willing to shell out for it.

Yeppers,
They chopped that bad boy right in half when they packaged it.I have a few cards where the edges get caught in the package seals,the ripple effect, but I never got one that was chopped in half,..
The other half probably got swept up by the night janitor crew at the packaging plant,..lol

Clint

There was once a day when that card was in the bottom of the trash can before the wrapper hit it. Now, everyone is flipping this around and trying to sell a "unique" card. Yes, that may be the only card like it because of some sort of production flaw or damage.

Look what happened with that Alex Gordon cut-out card. I suspect a few of those may have been tossed before it turned into a frenzy.

I will admit I have recently picked up a few production errors for my player collection, just for the fun of it, AS LONG AS THEY WERE NOT TOO UNREASONABLY PRICED.

My "best" card is probably a 1971 OPC card that was miscut so that maybe 1/10th of the next card is showing.