Pulled a Strasburg Chrome,....bummer,..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bombie1138

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
I bought one pack of 2010 Bowman at WallyWorld,..
Opened up in the car,,..BCP1 Chrome..but my excitement didn't last long.

80/20 Centering,....darn.

Clint

I'm thinking 50.00 BV in trade,..
There's a scan of it in my bucket.A note here too,he's pitching here Sunday and the tickets are going fast,..maybe a no-hitter?? !!

80/20's are pretty rare so it's going in the PC,...`just kidding,..I'm going to just take offers on it for my needs,..

Last edited:
I would sell it. Doubt Topps will replace it. There are people dieing to get his card no matter the condition. You can sell it for less than a perfect center but you will still get some bucks for it.
Good Luck

T-30 minutes till he pitches against the Tribe,..lots of tickets sold.The weather is very humid and hot so he's going to get heated up quick.The Tribe bats have been soft(remember the near perfect game 2 weeks ago),.

we will see,..

Sent about 12 2010 Bowman Chromes (including Strasburg) back last week and received those exact same 12 cards back from Topps today,all with well centered backs. Hope they hook you up like they did me.